Mobile Final Url for expanded text ad issue

Han Vo

Sep 19, 2016, 5:28:07 PM9/19/16
to AdWords API Forum
I tried to pull the field down expandedTextAd.getFinalMobileUrls() but it doesn't return anything even though I populated it on AdWord. I tried to verify if this field is being used on Adword UI, but in preview mode for Mobile, mouseover the headline's still using the final url. Am I missing anything here?

Peter Oliquino

Sep 20, 2016, 1:46:50 AM9/20/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Han,

Could you confirm if you have tried our example code for getting Expanded Text Ads (other languages also available in the link)? If yes, could you check if you have included this field (AdGroupAdField.CreativeFinalMobileUrls) in the selector? Additionally, you may need to iterate when getting the finalMobileUrls field since it is a String Array (String[]) type. Please let me know if this helps.

Best regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team

Han Vo

Sep 20, 2016, 9:55:45 AM9/20/16
to AdWords API Forum
Thank you adding CreativeFinalMobileUrls  selector worked! I was using AdGroupAdService and narrow down the ads, and casted it to expanded text ad; Every other fields worked just fine except that field