Support HD solution image for image ad?

maxSonic Sun

Aug 10, 2016, 2:33:51 AM8/10/16
to AdWords API Forum

Hi,

I tried to create the HD solution image ad for an all feature display campaign, but failed.  However, in the UI page of adwords, that is a description saying that the HD solution is supported. But in the api document, unlike the one in template ads, there is no way to set the dimension for HD image. I have asked the support engineer in China for a long time, he said that adwords engineer will fix this bug in feature, However, there has been 5 months since I asked this question and google is not going to fix it?

Vishal Vinayak (Adwords API Team)

Aug 10, 2016, 2:50:00 PM8/10/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

We have added this enhancement to the feature request list but we don't yet have a date on when this would go into production. Please follow our blog for future updates on this feature.

Regards,
Vishal, AdWords API Team

maxSonic Sun

Aug 10, 2016, 10:02:49 PM8/10/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

I think this feature is heavily used by most of the adwords customer. So will it go into production in the next few months?

Vishal Vinayak (Adwords API Team)

Aug 11, 2016, 11:22:45 AM8/11/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

Unfortunately, we do not have a timeline on when this feature will go into production.