Added/Excluded Field is not exposed via API for Search Query Performance Report

naphat.t...@lazada.com

Sep 14, 2016, 9:06:25 AM9/14/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Adwords API Team,

The column "Added/Excluded" is not exposed through API for SEARCH_QUERY_PERFORMANCE_REPORT, but it is possible to extract it via UI.
Unfortunately, since I am developing an automated solution for my company, I would prefer it to be via though API.
Please also note that I found many topics related to this but since they were posted long ago, I would assume that there could be easier workaround for it.

# Would it be possible to get this field ('Added/Excluded') exposed via API?
# If yes, would it be possible to approximate the release date?
# If not, what would you suggest me to do as a workaround for this?

I look forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
New

Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)

Sep 14, 2016, 4:41:36 PM9/14/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

I can't speak about availability of features in future releases, but I'll be more than glad to pass this along to the rest of the team. I'm afraid I can't think of any alternative other than trying to correlate this report with Keywords Performance Report to find out if the search terms in the Search Query Performance Report are added or excluded in your campaigns. Please keep an eye on our blog for any announcements about this feature.

Regards,
Shwetha, AdWords API Team.

Patricia Dermawan

Sep 19, 2016, 12:26:02 PM9/19/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hello Shwetha,

Can the keywords performance report show excluded keywords?

Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)

Sep 19, 2016, 4:54:53 PM9/19/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Patricia,

Yes, the Keyword Performance Report includes negative keywords as well. You need to include the IsNegative field in the report query to indicate if the keyword for this row is a negative (exclusion) keyword.