Changing Customer Account Context

jr...@simplepart.com

Aug 9, 2017, 2:13:56 AM8/9/17
to AdWords API Forum
Greetings,

I am working on creating a process to extract performance data (ADGROUP_PERFORMANCE_REPORT) from the AdWords API for all of our managed accounts (several hundred). I have gotten the OAuth2 authentication (manager account) working and can extract the list of our managed customers.

I will be looping through each of these managed customers and running a report on each. I'm looking for away to change the context to the current client account before running each report. Running in a Windows environment with Python 3.6.

Any information would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

-Joe

Vincent Racaza (AdWords API Team)

Aug 9, 2017, 3:13:41 AM8/9/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Joe,

You can use the "Parallel report download" example to download the reports of all the accounts under your MCC. This example iterates through all of the accounts of your MCC and generate a report for each of those accounts.

Let me know if you have further clarifications.

Thanks,
Vincent
AdWords API Team