JSON example for a batch API request

Anupama Gupta

Aug 14, 2019, 2:28:46 AM8/14/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Is it possible for me to use a single API to create a campaign, some ad groups and ads within the ad groups?
If yes, is there an example of how I can do it using JSON?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Aug 14, 2019, 3:40:35 AM8/14/19
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anupama,

My apologies as we currently do not have any examples in JSON. The only supported client libraries and their examples are listed here.

As for your question regarding how to create a complete campaign using the BatchJobService, you may refer to this example as to how. The said example is also available in other languages as seen in the client library documentation.

Thanks and regards,
Peter
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UEIzur:ref