Not able to get PAUSED Campaigns in keyword Performance Report by applying predicate

kcau...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2018, 7:00:09 AM3/12/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Team,

We are able to get all Enabled campaigns for keyword performance report. While on the API front end, I can find paused campaigns for the same account. We have applied predicate filed as CampaignStatus, operator as IN, Status ["ENABLED","PAUSED"]. After applying this condition also, we are not able to get Paused campaigns.

We searched regarding this, and find some solution. i.e We need to remove the Date, isnegative, keywordID fileds from the report. After removing this, we are able to get paused campaigns in our reports. But  we need Date field in our reports.

So, kindly help us to get a solution for this.

Thanks in advance.

Milind Sankeshware (AdWords API Team)

Mar 12, 2018, 2:50:13 PM3/12/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Kimberley,

I ran the keyword performance report with predicate filed as CampaignStatus with operator as IN ["ENABLED","PAUSED"] in my test account and it works fine for me. I can see Date field with all other fields. Could you please share the report definition along with client customer id, so that I can troubleshoot the issue? You could share the details using Reply Privately to author option.

Thanks,
Milind, AdWords API Team.