gclid and keyword

Paulo Silva

Feb 1, 2024, 12:14:15 AMFeb 1
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi,

If I build an ad like meusite.com?keyword={keyword}, Google will replace the key {keyword} when redirecting to my website with the word used to reach that ad, correct?

If this is right, is it possible to make a query via api (select ... from click_view perhaps?) to obtain this same information?

If so, can anyone provide me with an example?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Feb 1, 2024, 2:54:31 AMFeb 1
to pa...@extractify.com.br, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Google Ads API support team.

In order to investigate the issue, kindly provide us with the uncropped UI screenshot of the Google Ads Account with the visibility of the customer ID and also highlight the fields and metrics that you require to retrieve via the query.

You can send the details via Reply privately to the author option, or direct private reply to this email.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02ryjTn:ref"

Thanks,

Google Logo Google Ads API Team