Sign up to Google Ads manager goes straight to Ad Words only

Skip to the first unread message

Gregory Brine

8 Oct 2018, 21:08:4908/10/2018
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
I'm trying to set us up with Google Ads manager,  I go through the form, select manage customer accounts, submit. And then it just takes me through to AdWords. Is that because I've previously had my account on the Adwords? Does anyone know if I need to make a new email account just to set that up?

Dannison Yao (AdWords API Team)

9 Oct 2018, 01:43:3509/10/2018
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Gregory,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm from the AdWords API team and I'll provide support for your concern.

When creating a new MCC account, use an email address which has not yet been associated to any AdWords accounts. If you haven't done this, please do so.

Dannison
AdWords API Team