Product Performance Reporting not showing products that were deleted only on Merchant

Rafael Botas

Nov 7, 2018, 11:33:47 AM11/7/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello,

we built a system that automatically detected when a user deleted a product from Merchant and then checks on Google Ads if it exists to delete it from there too.
To do that we are using the Product Partition Report to get all the Google Ads products in not removed Campaings/AdGroups.

The thing is this was working but now when I delete a product from Merchant the same product doesn't show on the report. However this removed product is showing in the AdGroup on the Google Ads UI.

We are using this fields on the report:
[
  'Id',
  'ParentCriterionId',
  'IsNegative',
  'ProductGroup',
  'AdGroupId',
  'AdGroupName',
  'Clicks',
  'Cost',
  'Impressions',
  'Ctr',
  'PartitionType',
  'CpcBid',
  'CampaignId',
  'CampaignName',
  'ConversionValue'
]

Are we doing something wrong? What has changed when we delete a product on Merchant?
Important to say that this system was built and tested a month ago and the Reporting was retrieving every active/paused Campaign's AdGroups products. And it was tested last week too.

Rafael Botas

Nov 7, 2018, 12:36:57 PM11/7/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Could anyone please help?

Dannison Yao (AdWords API Team)

Nov 7, 2018, 5:45:58 PM11/7/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Rafael,

To investigate this further, could you provide the clientCustomerId used in downloading the report and screenshot that shows the product in the Google Ads UI? You may send them to me using the reply privately to author option.

Regards,
Dannison, AdWords API Team

الشيخ الروحاني الحاج رشيد الكندي

Nov 7, 2018, 5:55:40 PM11/7/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Re: Product Performance Reporting not showing products that were deleted sakahjlblhbibfkshr.coonly on Merchant

Rafael Botas

Nov 8, 2018, 11:46:15 AM11/8/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Sorry for the hurry but I have to solve this asap.
I already sent you the data you asked.

Do you have any clue about this?