Unable to accept new ToS for Google Ads API Access

62 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Gurpreet AML

ungelesen,
14.06.2019, 09:04:0014.06.19
an AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

We are trying to use the new Google Ads API. However, for us to make a successful API call, looks like we need to accept the new ToS agreement in Google Ads platform. However, the problem is that we have lost access to the manager account that was used for creation of Dev token (as the person who did it about 6 years back isn't with us anymore).

The question is how can we accept the new ToS for our Dev token so that we can start hitting the new Google Ads API.

Thanks
Gurpreet Singh

Gurpreet AML

ungelesen,
14.06.2019, 10:43:5514.06.19
an AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Update:

Looks like the email account that we were trying to log into to accept the DEV token isn't related to our dev token. Can you please help us in identifying the manager account that is associated with out DEV token. Apologies we don't have this info as our Dev token was created years back and we have lost information on the account associated with it.

Thanks
Gurpreet Singh

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

ungelesen,
14.06.2019, 17:09:5714.06.19
an adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hello Gurpreet,

Could you please share the Developer token using reply privately to the author option to help further?

Regards,
Sai Teja, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UBnKkD:ref

Gurpreet AML

ungelesen,
20.06.2019, 03:36:4120.06.19
an AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

I have replied privately couple of times now with our dev token information. Haven't heard anything yet. Can I please get an update on this.

Thanks
Gurpreet Singh

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

ungelesen,
20.06.2019, 11:05:4620.06.19
an adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hello Gurpreet,

I have received your mail and sent the reply privately to your email address. Also, sharing the same information here for your reference below.

The account associated:681-646-0968 with the developer token is having many Admin users, either of the user can login into the account and can  accept the updated Terms and Conditions to access the production-ready versions of the Google Ads API as mentioned in this blog  post.

Gurpreet AML

ungelesen,
24.06.2019, 10:15:5524.06.19
an AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Sai,

I have sent the reply privately. For some reason, last time you replied to me privately, I did not get any intimation on gurpreet....@gmail.com

Thanks
Gurpreet Singh

Gurpreet AML

ungelesen,
26.06.2019, 09:20:0326.06.19
an AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Sai,

Since we do not have access to this manager account, we are unable to find out the admins that have access to it. Can you please send us a list of admins (privately) so that we can then try logging in as them.

Please guide us on how we can resolve this issue of accepting new ToS as it is currently blocking our dev efforts to move to the new API.

Thanks
Gurpreet Singh

Gurpreet AML

ungelesen,
02.07.2019, 07:39:1402.07.19
an AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
So looks like we are at a dead end here. I am going to create a new Dev token for our use then which will be linked to account 805-887-2014

Thanks
Gurpreet Singh

Gurpreet AML

ungelesen,
02.07.2019, 09:40:3302.07.19
an AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Sai,

As an alternative solution, would it be possible to transfer our existing dev token to the new manager account. That would save us from the hassle of creating a new dev token for the same legal entity and will also allow us to accept the new ToS.

Thanks
Gurpreet Singh

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

ungelesen,
02.07.2019, 14:15:1002.07.19
an adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hello Gurpreet,

In such case you have to contact the API compliance team using this form, they are the one deals with token approvals and transfers. Please contact them.

Regards,
Sai Teja, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UBnKkD:ref

Gurpreet AML