Talend and Adwords

quasar.p...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2016, 4:27:03 AM9/14/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

Anyone here able to use Talend to connect to Google Adwords, specifically tGoogleAdwordsReport?

I am having problems using this component - i get an error below. Please help.

Starting job test at 01:18 14/09/2016.

[statistics] connecting to socket on port 3494
[statistics] connected
com.google.api.client.auth.oauth2.TokenResponseException: 400 Bad Request
{
  "error" : "invalid_grant",
  "error_description" : "Invalid JWT Signature."
}
at com.google.api.client.auth.oauth2.TokenResponseException.from(TokenResponseException.java:105)
at com.google.api.client.auth.oauth2.TokenRequest.executeUnparsed(TokenRequest.java:287)
at com.google.api.client.auth.oauth2.TokenRequest.execute(TokenRequest.java:307)
at com.google.api.client.googleapis.auth.oauth2.GoogleCredential.executeRefreshToken(GoogleCredential.java:384)
at com.google.api.client.auth.oauth2.Credential.refreshToken(Credential.java:489)
at de.jlo.talendcomp.google.adwords.AdWordsReport.initializeAdWordsSession(AdWordsReport.java:250)
at adw.test_0_1.test.tGoogleAdWordsReport_1Process(test.java:562)
at adw.test_0_1.test.runJobInTOS(test.java:961)
at adw.test_0_1.test.main(test.java:818)
Exception in component tGoogleAdWordsReport_1
java.lang.NullPointerException
at de.jlo.talendcomp.google.adwords.AdWordsReport.executeQuery(AdWordsReport.java:274)
[statistics] disconnected
at adw.test_0_1.test.tGoogleAdWordsReport_1Process(test.java:591)
at adw.test_0_1.test.runJobInTOS(test.java:961)
at adw.test_0_1.test.main(test.java:818)
Job test ended at 01:18 14/09/2016. [exit code=1]

Joyce Lava

Sep 14, 2016, 5:35:42 AM9/14/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

Could you please send only to me (reply privately to author) the code snippet and the complete SOAP request and response when you encountered the issue? Please let us know also which guide you performed in doing the OAuth2 credentials. This will help in looking into the case.

Thanks,
Joyce, AdWords API Team

quasar.p...@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2016, 3:17:05 AM9/15/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hello!

Sorry - just want to make sure if you got my private message?

Thank you so much!

Joyce Lava

Sep 15, 2016, 3:39:16 AM9/15/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

Yes, I already responded in your message. But it seems you were not able to get it so I'm posting here my response.

Apologies for the delayed response. I'm afraid we are not the right channel for tGoogleAdWordsReport . What I am able to provide support is for you to follow carefully our OAuth2 guide. You may also try to use our client libraries instead and use installed app or web app flows. That is the only way our team can provide support as tGoogleAdWordsReport is not within our scope.

quasar.p...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2016, 2:55:16 AM9/16/16
to AdWords API Forum
Thank you!

Can you help me out instead on this issue:

"synchronizing system clock in the machine"

I kept on reading this in some other forums but I am at a lost on how to do or check it. It seems that the error I am encountering may be due to the time difference between Google API and my server?

Joyce Lava

Sep 16, 2016, 3:56:11 AM9/16/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

Apologies as this forum may not be the right channel for the concern recently posted. This forum is dedicated for AdWords API related concerns only.