Unable to run the basic App Engine (Python) demo for Adwords API

Gilad Navot

Apr 12, 2018, 4:16:48 AM4/12/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

I have cloned and deployed the Python App Engine Demo for the AdWords API (from here)
After going through the tutorial multiple time to understand how to retrieve the refresh token I get the following error from the online app:

Error: ('Connection broken: IncompleteRead(299 bytes read)', IncompleteRead(299 bytes read))

I don't think it has something to do with the credentials I have provided (otherwise I would expect a more verbose error)

What am I missing?
I have a feeling it has to do with the App Engine Environment

The application was deployed to the following link (not the flex environment):

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
Gilad

Gilad Navot

Apr 12, 2018, 4:16:48 AM4/12/18
to AdWords API Forum

Luis Xander Talag (AdWords API Team)

Apr 12, 2018, 5:20:43 AM4/12/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Gilad,

Your issue seems to be more related to the python's client library rather than the AdWords API. I would suggest to post your concern on this link as the client library owners are better equipped to assist you in this matter.

Thanks and regards,
Luis
AdWords API Team