Auto CANCELED jobs / BatchJobProcessingError.INTERNAL_ERROR

Julien GABORIAU

Mar 5, 2017, 9:11:09 PM3/5/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm trying to use the new php client library (25.3/v201702) to launch batch jobs.

For all the jobs that I tried to launch today :
First the status is "Active".
Then the status changed to "Cancel" (It often takes a while) and I got "BatchJobProcessingError.INTERNAL_ERROR".

Below a sample list :
453724801
453727226
453967365
454113275
454121933
454151968
454152968
454156804
454382157
454395498

I have no idea why :(

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,

Julien

Peter Oliquino

Mar 5, 2017, 10:27:16 PM3/5/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Julien,

Could you provide more information as to which operation you are passing your BatchJobService request and your clientCustomerId? You may reply using reply privately to author.

Best regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team