Can I find the country associated with an MCC account?

David Antunes

Feb 8, 2018, 7:29:31 AM2/8/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

Is it possible to find the country associated with an MCC account?

Many thanks!
David

Dhanya Sundararaju (AdWords API Team)

Feb 8, 2018, 11:57:09 AM2/8/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi David,

You will be able to get timezone and currency information from the Account Settings via API through the fields AccountCurrencyCode and AccountTimeZone from Account Performance Report. The display language and number format(selected for a Country) is available via the web interface in the Preferences Section under Account Settings but this is not available via API. Please let me know if you have further questions.

Regards,
Dhanya, AdWords API Team