Accented Characters on Keyword_Performance_Report

manuel...@360imprimir.pt

Oct 18, 2018, 10:12:23 AM10/18/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

I have an issue when I try to do a Keywords_Performance_Report, and on the "where" clause, i choose an AdGroupName. In the past, the report returned no results when the AdGroupName had accented characters. The solution, as given in another post on this forum, was to URLencode() the AdGroupName string. However, lately this solution has not been working, and even with URLencode, the report returns no results.

Is there any solution for this? Have there been any updates to the API that disallowed this solution to work?

Thanks in advance,

Manuel Lopes

Milind Sankeshware (AdWords API Team)

Oct 18, 2018, 3:23:00 PM10/18/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Manuel,

I can see your post on another thread. To avoid duplication, could you please post your reply on this forum thread?

Thanks,
Milind, AdWords API Team