Question about payment

ad...@adtag.me

Feb 9, 2018, 6:50:12 AM2/9/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hello, everybody.
We have service where users can deposit money from our service to adwords.
Service have commision for it.
So how it looks like:
a) user deposit on our account sum = N;
b) our service send request to adwords "take money from our account for sum = N - service commision.
But always appear captcha or some firewall request.
Can somebody know, how to solve this problem?
Thank you an advance.

Dhanya Sundararaju (AdWords API Team)

Feb 9, 2018, 11:20:41 AM2/9/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with your service. Is this a platform or application that you developed, or is it a third party platform for which you bought a license or subscription? Are you using AdWords API to perform the request for money? Please let me know.

Regards,
Dhanya, AdWords API Team