Cant set value for conversion tracker

Sergej Vukovic

Dec 28, 2017, 3:35:08 AM12/28/17
to AdWords API Forum
I'm having troubles finding a way to set my conversion tracker value to don't assign value.
Did anybody got this to work ?

Bharani Cherukuri (AdWords API Team)

Dec 28, 2017, 2:33:00 PM12/28/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Sergej,

Could you please confirm if you're using AdWords API or UI to set the conversion tracker value? If you're using API, you could use the ConversionTrackerService.mutate to add or update conversion trackers. If you're using the web interface, you may refer to this guide on how to do so.

Regards,
Bharani, AdWords API Team

Sergej Vukovic

Dec 28, 2017, 2:39:57 PM12/28/17
to AdWords API Forum

I'm using Adwords API , posted the picture just to show what I'm going for. Yes i know i can add or update my conversion trackers but I'm not sure what param to set so I get this

value = Don't assign value

now when i create my conversion tracker using Adwords API I get this set up from the picture where

value is set to 1 USD .

Bharani Cherukuri (AdWords API Team)

Dec 28, 2017, 4:03:52 PM12/28/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

You will be able to select the ConversionTracker and set the parameter defaultRevenueValue. If you're looking to set a different value, please provide us the complete UI screenshot, so I can take a look and assist you further?

Regards,
Bharani, AdWords API Team

Sergej Vukovic

Dec 29, 2017, 6:16:24 AM12/29/17
to AdWords API Forum
Thank you for fast response,I found defaultRevenueValue option in conversionTracker service but I'm not quite sure what value to pass so my conversion trackers value is set to  Don't assign value.
Now when i create it its set to this (take a look at the image)

Bharani Cherukuri (AdWords API Team)

Jan 2, 2018, 3:49:59 PM1/2/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

You will need to set the alwaysUseDefaultRevenueValue to true and the defaultRevenueValue to 0.0 to select the 'Don't assign value' equivalent in the web interface. If your concern is different, could you please elaborate, so I can take a look?

Regards,
Bharani, AdWords API Team

Sergej Vukovic

Jan 4, 2018, 1:10:05 AM1/4/18
to AdWords API Forum
This is what I was looking for, thank you very much and Happy New Year.