Number of Operation for Image Upload

AdwordsApiConsumer

Dec 12, 2017, 5:53:02 AM12/12/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi, for Basic Access there is a limit of 10K Operations per day. So I'm a bit confused about the limit of Image upload() using MediaService . Suppose I uploaded 3 Images with Media[] of Image Objects, how many operations will be counted for this 3 images?
If operations doesn't suit with this Uploading then can anyone please tell me how the limitations works for this method?

Advanced thanks for your help

Secure Link Services Ltd
Zürich: Innovation Center, Haldenstrasse 23, 8306 Brüttisellen, Switzerland
Dubai: Dubai Outsource Zone - Building 07, PO Box 345858, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dhaka: Midas Center, Road 16 (new), Dhanmondi, Dhaka 1209, Bangladesh
Thimphu: Bhutan Innovation Tech Center, Babesa, P.O. Box 633, Thimphu, Bhutan
Contact us: CH +41 (0)448058044 | US +1 213 260 1291www.selise.ch

Important Note: This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and may contain trade secrets and may well also be legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status. Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail and any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient please understand that you must not copy this e-mail or any attachment or disclose the contents to any other person. Thank you for your cooperation.

Bharani Cherukuri (AdWords API Team)

Dec 12, 2017, 3:52:56 PM12/12/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

Upload operation will be counted similar to the Mutate operation. In this case, uploading three images will be counted as three operations towards the daily limit. You can also verify this through the operations request header in the SOAP logs which indicates the number of operations performed in this request. You can also take a look at our rate sheet guide for more information.

Regards,
Bharani, AdWords API Team