Google Ads API Basic Access Request has not been replied for more than 2 weeks

BI Aba Tech

Jul 11, 2023, 5:59:19 PM7/11/23
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum

Google Team,

I am following up on our request for an API key upgrade from Testing to Basic in order to make important reports. We initially submitted the request over a two weeks ago, and unfortunately, we have not received any response from your end.

To provide you with the necessary information, our Google Ads account number is 236-607-2017.

We greatly appreciate your attention to this matter and look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards.

Alex Kurilin

Jul 11, 2023, 8:56:29 PM7/11/23
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Similar issue here, although it's only been 5 business days so far. Would be great to hear back from the Google Ads folks even just to have confirmation that they received the application and it will be eventually looked at.