Google Ads API: missing conversion actions from API call

Mike

Jun 5, 2020, 3:18:20 AM6/5/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

is there any particular reason why the google ads api does not return all conversion actions that we see on UI? I suspect that google ads api does not return conversion actions imported from third-party analytics providers.
(I am referring to the response of this query:
                    SELECT
                      conversion_action.id
                    FROM
                      conversion_action

or the response from api call to ConversionActionService
)

Why is that? Can you please fix it now?

Regards,
Mike

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jun 5, 2020, 11:40:37 AM6/5/20
to mnik...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mike,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please provide me with the account ID that holds these conversions and the conversions that do not show up in the report? For privacy, you can reply using "Reply privately to the author".

Thank you,
Bryan, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q20WP1z:ref

cv

Aug 20, 2020, 8:58:49 AM8/20/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Bryan,

I am facing similar issue.
UI shows there are total 20 Conversions Actions Setup but API only returns 6

I am using this query

                   SELECT
                        remarketing_action.name,
                        remarketing_action.resource_name,
                        remarketing_action.tag_snippets,
                        conversion_action.resource_name
                    FROM
                       conversion_action

Thanks,

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Aug 20, 2020, 12:08:15 PM8/20/20
to chirag....@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I see that you're missing conversion actions from your query. Could you provide us with your request and response logs that show the missing conversion actions, as well as show a screenshot of your conversion actions and the ID of the account you're experiencing this discrepancy with? For privacy, please reply using the "reply privately to the author" button.

cv

Aug 21, 2020, 3:09:03 AM8/21/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Bryan,

Sorry, I send you other query. But In my query I have used the conversion_action.
Please see the correct query here.

Query:
                   SELECT
                        conversion_action.category,
                        conversion_action.status,
                        conversion_action.name,
                        conversion_action.resource_name
                    FROM
                       conversion_action

I have sent other required details via email privately.
Actually I have no direct option to reply directly to author. So send on direct support email id.