Basic API Access Token

Tableau Admin

Feb 12, 2024, 6:37:19 PMFeb 12
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hello,

Like many on this forum I am also waiting to hear back from the API Compliance team regarding our Basic API Token. I am hoping you can escalate this as we have been waiting over 2 months at this point.

  • MCC ID: 499-029-0839
  • Access level: Basic
  • Case ID: 7-1161000035377
I believe this is the Case ID. I was able to retrieve it from the Help chat but I never received any email confirmation when I first applied.

Thank you

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Feb 12, 2024, 6:40:56 PMFeb 12
to ads-api-compl...@google.com, tablea...@specialized.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Google Ads API support team.

After reviewing your concern, I understand that you've applied for the basic access and haven't received a response. Since the access requests are handled by the Google Ads API Compliance team, we are transferring the case to the Ads API Compliance team.

@Compliance team, please confirm if you are able to assist in the below access request.

The user has applied for basic access with the below details.
  • Google Ads Manager Account (MCC) ID: 499-029-0839
  • Cases ID: 7-1161000035377
Do reach out to the Google Ads API support team for any queries related to the API.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02rz3Nr:ref"

Thanks,

Google Logo Google Ads API Team

Tableau Admin

Feb 27, 2024, 12:10:44 PMFeb 27
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hello,

I am still waiting to hear anything about this application.. Can you please help? We have not received any communication on the status of this request, it remains "In progress" for 2.5 months now.