The caller does not have permission

Ramanajee Kandregula

Mar 14, 2019, 5:40:08 PM3/14/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,
When we are using Google Ads V0 it is working fine,
but when we are changing to V1 then we are getting

Status(StatusCode=PermissionDenied, Detail="The caller does not have permission")
{{ "errorCode": { "authorizationError": "MISSING_TOS" }, "message": "The developer must sign the terms of service. They can be found here: ads.google.com/aw/apicenter" }}

googleadsapi...@google.com

Mar 15, 2019, 2:42:45 AM3/15/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Ramanajee,

As per this blog post, you will need to accept the updated Terms and Conditions to access the production-ready versions of the Google Ads API. You could do this by signing in to your Google Ads manager account then navigate to API center where you have your developer token. Scroll down to API contact email, and update it. Then, scroll down to Principal place of business, accept the new conditions, and click Save.

Once done, you may try your request again and see if it works.

Thanks and regards,
Luis
Google Ads API Team

Was your question answered? Please rate your experience with us by taking a short survey.
If not -- reply to this email and tell us what else we can do to help.

Take Survey

http://googleadsdeveloper.blogspot.com/search/label/adwords_api
https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/community/

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/a1bfebf7-0dca-4c71-b949-f8d8a8350a5e%40googlegroups.com.

Ramanajee Kandregula

Mar 15, 2019, 6:55:13 AM3/15/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Luis,
we are using Test account  and when i trying to navigate to api center i am getting
The API Center is not available for test accounts. Instead, use the developer token from your production (non-test) manager account. See our test account guide for more information.

Caihua Du

Mar 16, 2019, 3:31:39 AM3/16/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
I have the same issue here. Looks like the v1 has issue with Testing account? Can you please confirm?

googleadsapi...@google.com

Mar 17, 2019, 10:01:23 PM3/17/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi All,

Even if you are using a test account only, you should still accept the updated terms and condition using your Google Ads manager account/production account where your developer token was associated as this is required before you could use the Google Ads API v1. The API center could only be found using your Google Ads manager account.

Regards,
Luis
Google Ads API

Was your question answered? Please rate your experience with us by taking a short survey.
If not -- reply to this email and tell us what else we can do to help.

Take Survey

http://googleadsdeveloper.blogspot.com/search/label/adwords_api
https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/community/

xinanhdung ryb

Mar 18, 2019, 6:03:30 AM3/18/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum

me to
help me fix that
tks all

Kevin

Mar 18, 2019, 10:13:31 PM3/18/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
I'm having the same issue and I think it's important for us to be able to test using V1 before we move to using it in production.
Can you provide us with details on how to do it on a test account, or provide justification for why we shouldn't be able to?

-Kevin

googleadsapi...@google.com

Mar 19, 2019, 2:49:54 AM3/19/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi All,

You could use the Google Ads API v1 in test accounts as well. However, you are simply required to re-accept the new terms and condition that was stated on this blog to avoid the AuthorizationError.MISSING_TOS error. Simply follow the steps provided below on how to do this.
  1. Sign into the API Center of the manager account where you have your developer token at ads.google.com/aw/apicenter.
  1. Scroll down to API contact email, and update it.
  1. Scroll down to Principal place of business, accept the new conditions, and click Save.
Regards,
Luis
Google Ads API Team

Was your question answered? Please rate your experience with us by taking a short survey.
If not -- reply to this email and tell us what else we can do to help.

Take Survey

http://googleadsdeveloper.blogspot.com/search/label/adwords_api
https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/community/

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum" group.

Vesela Testing

Jul 18, 2019, 8:06:32 AM7/18/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
For me the problem was not setting the 'LoginCustomerId' in the GoogleAdsClient together with the rest of oAuth credentials. And the LoginCustomerId is the 'test manager account' customer id!