Adwords API - Not able to download Reports any outage?

cv

Jun 28, 2019, 7:10:06 AM6/28/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello,

Is there any outage from adwords server end?

Getting connection time out

Error:
Error creating resource: [message] fopen(https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/reportdownload/v201809): failed to open stream: Connection timed out
[file] /vendor/guzzlehttp/guzzle/src/Handler/StreamHandler.php
[line] 323

Thanks

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jun 28, 2019, 3:00:17 PM6/28/19
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hello Chirag,

As of now we don't have any outage. If the error is consistent please share the error log along with the request id using reply privately to the author option to investigate further.

Regards,
Sai Teja, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UCZz4r:ref

cv

Jun 29, 2019, 4:27:51 AM6/29/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello Sai,

Yes, It is consistent.

I hav shared the SOAP log and Report download log.

It is mainly with campaign criteria related report and services.

Thanks,

cv

Jul 1, 2019, 12:24:44 AM7/1/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

Any update on this?

I am facing this issue till today.

Please let me know the outcome.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 1, 2019, 10:24:26 AM7/1/19
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hello Chirag,

I received the logs. Also, I see that you are communicating with Thanet on the SSL connection related issue, Please continue on the thread related to that error. Meanwhile I will help you here on the other error in the soap log shared. I am seeing mostly USER_PERMISSION_DENIED errors in that SOAP log which occurs when the user making the API call is not having access to the account. To check this please share the email address of the user used to generate OAuth credentials for the failed call. You can share the details requested using reply privately to the author option.

cv

Jul 2, 2019, 6:15:29 AM7/2/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Yes,

I am following up with Thanet.

Regarding I am seeing mostly USER_PERMISSION_DENIED errors in that SOAP log
I have sent you entire log file instead the error one, sorry for that. We need to check mainly the report download log.

Can you please guide me how I can handle such error?
As I was using try cache but whenever ssl error come script goes to next pipe reports.

Thanks,

cv

Jul 2, 2019, 7:12:58 AM7/2/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Sai,

I mean this
Error:
Error creating resource: [message] fopen(): SSL: Connection reset by peer
[file] /vendor/guzzlehttp/guzzle/src/Handler/StreamHandler.php
[line] 323
[message] fopen(): Failed to enable crypto
[message] fopen(https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/reportdownload/v201809): failed to open stream: operation failed
[file] /vendor/guzzlehttp/guzzle/src/Handler/StreamHandler.php
[line] 323

Thanks,

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 2, 2019, 5:04:44 PM7/2/19
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hello Chirag,

That error related to client libraries. Since you have already created an issue please followup with the client library owners there.