OperationAccessDenied.ACTION_NOT_PERMITTED when posting campaigns

Lasse Vinther Nesset

Nov 19, 2019, 5:14:28 AM11/19/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi guys,
I hope somebody can solve my issue her with the AdWords API. I am getting this error when trying to upload campaigns with the AdWords API. The account used is admin on both the MCC and the specific account, but still there seems to be some permission issues. Anybody knows what is the exact issue here?:

googleads.errors.GoogleAdsServerFault: [OperationAccessDenied.ACTION_NOT_PERMITTED @ operations[0].operand.budget.budgetId; trigger:'6618919091', OperationAccessDenied.ACTION_NOT_PERMITTED @ operations[1].operand.b$

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Nov 19, 2019, 12:02:32 PM11/19/19
to l...@rebelpenguin.dk, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lasse,

The ACTION_NOT_PERMITTED is usually triggered if the user is performing an operation that is no longer allowed. I suspect that it is happening because of the Budget delivery method. Recently, there has been a few changes to the accelerated budget delivery. Starting, October 14, 2019, the accelerated budget delivery will no longer be available in AdWords API, Google Ads API. Please refer to this blog post for more updates. Could you please check the specific campaign budget delivery method and retry the request? If you're receiving the error, could you please share the complete request and response logs to investigate further? You can share the details privately via Reply privately to author option.

Regards,
Bharani, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UOCbBH:ref

Lasse Vinther Nesset

Nov 21, 2019, 7:38:17 AM11/21/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
That was exactly the issue.. Thank you!!