TargetingIdeaService indifferent to language.

Saulius Maknickas

Jul 17, 2018, 8:06:21 AM7/17/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

We are using TargetingIdeaService v201806 to retrieve search volumes for specific keywords in different languages.
But the service seems indifferent to language setting.
See soap requests and response attached for IT and EN languages for same keyword - "hotel in roma".
Both responses returns same volume - 201000.

But if checked on the online Keywords Planner - this keywords has no search volumes in IT language and which is totally fine since this is incorrect grammar in Italian.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Saulius
request_EN.xml
request_IT.xml
response_EN.xml
response_IT.xml

MABEL MA

Jul 17, 2018, 10:06:05 AM7/17/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
me too
i have know ideal :(((

Vào 05:06:21 UTC-7 Thứ Ba, ngày 17 tháng 7 năm 2018, Saulius Maknickas đã viết:

Dhanya Sundararaju (AdWords API Team)

Jul 17, 2018, 3:52:59 PM7/17/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Saulius,

Thank you for raising this issue. I was able to recreate it on my account. We will troubleshoot it further at our end and will let you know of any updates.

Regards,
Dhanya, AdWords API Team

Saulius Maknickas

Nov 9, 2018, 2:02:43 AM11/9/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

Any news on this subject yet ?

Regards,
Saulius

Dhanya Sundararaju (AdWords API Team)

Nov 9, 2018, 11:27:23 AM11/9/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Saulius,

Our team is working on this issue. I will let you know as soon as we have some updates.