store visits - how to get this metric?

Robert Rodakowski

Sep 13, 2016, 3:57:30 AM9/13/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

I'm trying to get store visits metric (conversions). Although, I can see this metric in AdWords UI, I'm not able to get this kind statistics using API (CAMPAIGN_PERFORMANCE_REPORT, KEYWORDS_PERFORMANCE_REPORT). As I understand, I should get categoryName="Store visits" and conversionTrackerId=239 as described here.

Am I fetching the proper kind of report? Are "store visits" available in API at all?

Best regards,
Robert.
Message has been deleted

Joyce Lava

Sep 13, 2016, 4:42:13 AM9/13/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Robert,

Yes, you will need to select the AllConversions field together with the ConversionCategoryName to get the metrics you need (store visits).

Thanks,
Joyce, AdWords API Team

Robert Rodakowski

Sep 13, 2016, 5:20:23 AM9/13/16
to AdWords API Forum
Yep, it works :) Thank you Joyce!

3D

Jul 15, 2019, 1:28:01 PM7/15/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Joyce,

Can you give an example of the awql query to get store visits?  I am unable to retrieve that metric via the API.

This is what I started with...

ReportQuery query = new ReportQueryBuilder()
                .Select("CampaignId", "AllConversions", "ConversionCategoryName")
                .From(ReportDefinitionReportType.CAMPAIGN_PERFORMANCE_REPORT)
                .During(ReportDefinitionDateRangeType.LAST_7_DAYS)
                .Build();

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 16, 2019, 2:21:34 AM7/16/19
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You could try including the ExternalConversionSource field in your query for the Campaign Performance Report or use it is as a filter with the STORE_VISITS as value. Let me know if this is what you're looking for.

Thanks and regards,
Peter
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001U8LP2n:ref