aqwl campaign report not getting clicks performance report including zero value

yashes...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2017, 9:34:37 AM1/13/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

I'm looking forward to integrate the google adwords API by using PHP library.

Currently I'm calling api for adwords test account.

I get four campaigns with this aqwl query : SELECT CampaignId FROM CAMPAIGN_PERFORMANCE_REPORT

And zero campaign with this aqwl query : SELECT CampaignId,Clicks FROM CAMPAIGN_PERFORMANCE_REPORT

Can anyone please help me with this, where I'm  going wrong ?

Thanks in advance,
Yash

Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)

Jan 13, 2017, 12:21:24 PM1/13/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Yash,

Since you are using a test account, your campaigns will not have impressions and may not be included if zero impressions are not requested explicitly. To include zero impressions in your report output, you need to set the includeZeroImpressions HTTP header to true. When set to true, reports will not exclude any rows based on metric values, and will include those with zero impressions. This guide provides more information on working with zero impressions in AdWords API reports.

Regards,
Shwetha, AdWords API Team.