Api returning UNEXPECTED_INTERNAL_API_ERROR when mutating BudgetOrderService

Jonathan SONRIER

Sep 16, 2016, 12:08:29 PM9/16/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi all,

I use the AdWords API v201607 and I use a MCC account to manage many customer AdWords accounts and budgets.
The MCC account is whitelisted to use BudgetOrderService.

The issue is :

I mutate an ADD operation with ManagedCustomerService to create a new ManagedCustomer.
Right after, I mutate an ADD operation with BudgetOrderService to add a BudgetOrder at the new ManagedCustomer but the mutate operation fail with this error : UNEXPECTED_INTERNAL_API_ERROR

But If I restart the process, the ManagedCustomer already exists and only the ADD operation with BudgetOrderService is executed without any errors.
Is there a delay before to use a recently created ManagedCustomer? Or is it an other problem?

Thank you for your help!

Vishal Vinayak (Adwords API Team)

Sep 16, 2016, 4:49:37 PM9/16/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Jonathan,

To be able to debug, could you please provide me with the SOAP XML request and response logs for the API call? Please click on Reply privately to author when responding.

Regards,
Vishal, AdWords API Team