API Access: Basic Access

biconn...@xerva.com

Oct 17, 2016, 11:41:45 AM10/17/16
to AdWords API Forum

Hi,

I already have a developer token setup for my company against my personal email (on company domain), but now as per company policies we would need to have a common email address setup and use it as manager account and gain developer token against that MCC.

For the developer token setup with basic access for second account I have to now go through tedious application form which requires me to provide design documentation as well.
Can somebody guide me through the process for an easy setup please.

Thanks,

Anthony Madrigal

Oct 17, 2016, 12:02:40 PM10/17/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

This issue seems better suited for the Compliance Team to handle. You can reach out to their team by filling out this form.

Regards,
Anthony
AdWords API Team