status of jobid for uploadclicks

Paulo Silva

Feb 16, 2024, 3:04:10 AMFeb 16
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
it's possible consulting the status of job for uploadclicks?
if yes, someone send me a example?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Feb 16, 2024, 8:00:42 AMFeb 16
to pa...@extractify.com.br, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Google Ads API support team.

By reviewing your concern, I understand that you need information regarding the status of the job for upload clicks.

You can use the Google Ads API to retrieve offline data diagnostics, which contain information about the overall health of your conversion upload and adjustment processes. To retrieve the latest offline data diagnostics for your account, send the following query for offline_conversion_upload_client_summary resources using the GoogleAdsService. I would suggest you to refer to this guide Monitor offline data diagnostics for more information.

You can use the below query:
  • Query: "SELECT customer.id, offline_conversion_upload_client_summary.alerts, offline_conversion_upload_client_summary.client, offline_conversion_upload_client_summary.daily_summaries, offline_conversion_upload_client_summary.job_summaries, offline_conversion_upload_client_summary.last_upload_date_time, offline_conversion_upload_client_summary.resource_name, offline_conversion_upload_client_summary.status, offline_conversion_upload_client_summary.success_rate, offline_conversion_upload_client_summary.successful_event_count, offline_conversion_upload_client_summary.total_event_count FROM offline_conversion_upload_client_summary"

You can try making a request using the Method: customers.googleAds.search.

Also, you can use Query Builder to create your query and Query Validator to validate your query.

I would recommend you to check this help center article Conversion Tracking: Troubleshooting conversion tracking status for more information.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02rzBFp:ref"

Thanks,

Google Logo Google Ads API Team

Paulo Silva

Feb 16, 2024, 1:29:39 PMFeb 16
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
I have a very strange situation... one of my clients made 3 uploads through our automation but he can only view one of them on his dashboard.

I now looked at the query you gave me (thanks for the query) and all the jobs are marked as success.

Could you help me investigate?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Feb 16, 2024, 5:57:47 PMFeb 16
to pa...@extractify.com.br, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us.

Kindly note that uploaded conversions can take up to 24 hours for conversions to show up in Google Ads, depending on the attribution model you are using. Please refer to this article About data freshness for more information.

Paulo Silva

Feb 16, 2024, 7:00:06 PMFeb 16
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
It has been more than 24 hours and no information is displayed. The only difference between the events that are not being displayed is that instead of sending gclid I sent gbraid. Does this affect the result?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Feb 18, 2024, 10:54:18 PMFeb 18
to pa...@extractify.com.br, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I would like to inform you that sometimes the data upload will get delayed. You may refer to this link regarding how it works. No, sending gbraid instead of the gclid won't cause any issue.

Hope this helps. For any other assistance you may get back to us.

Paulo Silva

Feb 19, 2024, 11:16:49 AMFeb 19
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
It has been more than 96 hours and the data does not appear on my client's dashboard. Is there nothing you can do to investigate?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Feb 19, 2024, 6:49:41 PMFeb 19
to pa...@extractify.com.br, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us.

By reviewing your query, I understand that you made three upload clicks, however only one of them is visible in the UI dashboard. In order to investigate the issue further, please provide us the complete API logs (request and response with request-id and request header) generated at your end and the uncropped UI screenshot of where you're seeing the issue to assist you better.

If you are using a client library and haven't enabled the logging yet, I would request you to enable logging for the specific client library that you are using. You can refer to the guides Java, .Net, PHP, Python, Ruby or Perl to enable logging at your end. For REST interface requests, you can enable logging via the curl command by using the -i flag.

You can send the details via Reply privately to the author option, or direct private reply to this email.