CustomerService getCustomers results in CUSTOMER_NOT_FOUND error

yh...@newsjel.ly

Apr 10, 2018, 4:36:21 AM4/10/18
to AdWords API Forum
Dear,

I tried getCustomers of CustomerService to get list of customer ids from user's access_token, but CUSTOMER_NOT_FOUND happened.
I read these articles below but there is no case which is similar to the my user's case.

I cannot use ManagedCustomerService because I have no client id which can get from getCustomerService of CustomerService.
I waited almost one hour after receiving the access_token and try again, but same error happened.

Is there another way to solve this problem?

Luis Xander Talag (AdWords API Team)

Apr 10, 2018, 8:15:25 AM4/10/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

The error AuthenticationError.CUSTOMER_NOT_FOUND means that you are trying to access an account that was just created with ManagedCustomerService before the account is established in the backend. This being said, could you clarify if what you meant by "client id" is the clientCustomerId that is being used in the header?

Also, to further investigate this, could you provide the complete SOAP request and response logs when you encountered the error? Please reply via Reply privately to author.

Thanks and regards,
Luis
AdWords API Team