How can I search the products?

18824...@163.com

Mar 13, 2018, 6:12:48 AM3/13/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi

   I am a developer of Node,How can I search products like the adwords UI with adwords-api.
get_products.PNG

Milind Sankeshware (AdWords API Team)

Mar 13, 2018, 12:13:52 PM3/13/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Zhou,

Unfortunately, there isn't a service available in AdWords API using which you can get the list of products in a product group. You could also check Product Dimension types are available for Shopping campaigns here. For more information you could also check this guide to mange shopping campaign with product group. Please keep an eye on our blog for updates on upcoming releases.

Thanks,
Milind, AdWords API Team.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

18824...@163.com

Mar 14, 2018, 5:53:50 AM3/14/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi
   I want to  if I can create shopping ads with AdWords API,But as you know get the products  is an essential part.
I have to use the merchant's products like the additional picture display.
I want to know if the Google Merchant Center is help for these. If it is useful, how can I use it with AdWords?
merchant.PNG

Milind Sankeshware (AdWords API Team)

Mar 14, 2018, 3:57:56 PM3/14/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

Are you trying to create shopping Ads using the API? If so, please check this code sample in Java for reference. The guide on shopping campaigns will also be helpful for you. In the code, you will need to specify the merchant center Id which is linked with the AdWords Account. If your question was different, could you please elaborate?

18824...@163.com

Mar 15, 2018, 6:04:14 AM3/15/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,
   Yes,I am  trying to create shopping Ads using the API.
   The shopping Ads created with the code sample is entire products of  a country,However I just need a part of the products which was got by some condition, such as  ‘Category’,'Brand','Item ID' and soon on.
   So I have to use the merchant's products like the additional picture display,and use them by AdWords Api to create shopping Ads.
get_part_products.PNG

Milind Sankeshware (AdWords API Team)

Mar 15, 2018, 3:45:42 PM3/15/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

Please find my response below:
  1. To achieve your goal, you will need to create a product partition tree with the appropriate product dimensions. The guide on shopping campaigns should be helpful for you. You could refer AddProductPartitionTree in Java for the complete code sample to add a product partition tree. You could divide your product based on your desired product dimension which are listed here
  2. If you are facing an issue while adding the Shopping ad, please share the SOAP request and response logs. If this is not the case could you please elaborate what you mean by "I have to use the merchant's products like the additional picture display,and use them by AdWords Api to create shopping Ads"?

18824...@163.com

Mar 16, 2018, 8:54:30 PM3/16/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,
   Thank you for your response.
   Can I use the api to get merchant product information in the country dimension when creating a campaign, as shown in the image?
product_in_different_country.PNG

Milind Sankeshware (AdWords API Team)

Mar 19, 2018, 1:08:15 PM3/19/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

A target country is the country where the products included in your data feed are sold and will be shipped. Unfortunately, it is not possible in AdWords API to get product information in the country dimension. Regarding merchant product information, you need to post your questions on Content API forum, they are the right team to handle the questions related to merchant center. Please see this content API guide for more information, which might be helpful for you. Let me know if you have further questions.