Migration From Test to Live!

Noha Azab

Sep 21, 2016, 1:58:35 PM9/21/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

We built an integration layer to sync our customers' campaigns/groups/Ads and generate reports for the campaigns statistics. We signed up for a Developer Token and It's approved. I use PHP SDK client in integration.

In auth.ini, I set the developer token value, default clientCustomerId, generate Oauth credentials and set client_id and client_secret in Google Developer console and using the email of the MCC account, then I followed the steps to generate refresh token using the email of the MCC account.

When I tried to send an invitation to an Google Adwords account, it gives me this exception "[ManagedCustomerServiceError.NOT_AUTHORIZED @ operations[0]]".

Did i miss something?

Thanks

Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)

Sep 21, 2016, 2:51:29 PM9/21/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Noha,

Only users with Administrative or Managed-Standard access to the Manager account can link existing accounts and create new linked accounts. Could you provide the complete SOAP XML request and response logs for this operation along with the email address used to authenticate the request? Instructions to enable logging in the PHP client library are provided here.

Thanks,
Shwetha, AdWords API Team.

Noha Azab

Sep 22, 2016, 6:55:43 AM9/22/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Shwetha,

Thanks for responding. Here's the request/response Log:

[Sep 22 2016 10:44:09.000000 - ERROR] effectiveUser=2771179763 service=ManagedCustomerService method=mutateLink operators={ADD: 1} responseTime=267 requestId=00053d1657af37c80ac278234d0c1447 operations=1 units= server=adwords.google.com isFault=true faultMessage=[ManagedCustomerServiceError.NOT_AUTHORIZED @ operations[0]]

I tried to invite this account with ID "441-146-0416" and email "emad...@leadliaison.com".

Thanks

Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)

Sep 22, 2016, 12:54:12 PM9/22/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Noha,

Could you provide the request logs as well? Just to confirm, did you use the email provided above to generate the OAuth credentials used in the request?

Please note that to link a manager account and a client account, the manager account must extend an invitation and the client must accept the invitation. More information on linking accounts is provided here. Please use Reply privately to author when responding.