CONTAINS_ANY and KeywordText

GDZ

Jan 19, 2016, 3:39:36 PM1/19/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hello!

Here's a part of my predicates:

{
      'field': 'KeywordText',
      'operator': 'CONTAINS_ANY',
      'values': [string1, string2, string3]
}

I'm getting "SelectorError.INVALID_PREDICATE_OPERATOR @ serviceSelector; trigger:'KeywordText'".

In the past I remember CONTAINS_ANY worked only with Labels. Is this still the case?

Thank you!

Anthony Madrigal

Jan 19, 2016, 3:51:47 PM1/19/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

Yes, that is correct. CONTAINS_ANY currently only works with labels. The closest predicate you can use would be IN. This will not give you keywords that contain the values but the keywords that are equal to one of the values.

Regards,
Anthony
AdWords API Team

GDZ

Jan 19, 2016, 4:05:51 PM1/19/16
to AdWords API Forum
Thank you

kondiment test

Apr 12, 2018, 10:44:28 AM4/12/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi!

Is this still the case? That CONTAINS_ANY only works with labels? Because I would like to use CONTAINS_ANY with CampaignName in a Campaign Performance Report.

Thank you.

Sreelakshmi Sasidharan (AdWords API Team)

Apr 12, 2018, 11:56:11 AM4/12/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

Yes, the CONTAINS_ANY still works only for labels. To filter by the CampaignName in a Campaign Performance Report, you could use the IN operator instead. Please check this thread for a discussion on the same topic.

Thanks,
Sreelakshmi, AdWords API Team

kondiment test

Apr 13, 2018, 3:51:05 AM4/13/18