Goal Sales in shopping campaign

Ruido Siri

Jun 12, 2018, 2:59:25 PM6/12/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Goal Sales in shopping campaign

Hi, i need help with Goal -> Sales in the creation of shopping campaign.
Any idea?
thank!

Teja Makani

Jun 12, 2018, 5:35:32 PM6/12/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello Ruido,

Are you facing difficulty while creating shopping campaigns via UI? In that case, I would recommend you to post your question in the advertiser's community forum. The goal of a shopping campaign cannot be set using the API at the moment. If your question was different, could you please elaborate?

Regards,
Sai Teja, AdWords API Team.

Ruido Siri

Jun 13, 2018, 10:01:45 AM6/13/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Sai, thanks for the answer.

Could be a problem the performance of a campaign without setting the goals?

Teja Makani

Jun 13, 2018, 2:44:12 PM6/13/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello Ruido,

Since goals are not supported through API, we will not be able to comment on its effect on campaign performance. I found this help center article which might be helpful. If you have any questions regarding goals I would recommend you to post them on the advertiser's community forum