What about areas that are not targetable?

Jens Theisen

Feb 8, 2018, 10:50:02 AM2/8/18
to AdWords API Forum
The following shows the Google Maps advanced location selector within a region of rural Germany:

There are areas that are not covered by targetable locations.

When I select such an area with a proximity criterion, what's going to happen?

Will people in those locations not be targeted at all? Will they be in one of the neighboring locations that are?

Milind Sankeshware (AdWords API Team)

Feb 8, 2018, 4:04:47 PM2/8/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Jens,

My suggestion is to post your questions on the AdWords Community Forum as this is more of a product related question and not specific to AdWords API.

Thanks,
Milind, AdWords API Team.

Jens Theisen

Feb 9, 2018, 6:15:47 AM2/9/18