Showcase Shopping API/Web UI Mismatch

cha...@roirevolution.com

Jul 12, 2018, 9:44:53 AM7/12/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello all,

We've been experience an issue across multiple accounts where metrics for Showcase Shopping campaigns don't match when comparing API reports with the web interface.

The query we're making looks like this:
SELECT Month, Impressions, Conversions, CampaignName from SHOPPING_PERFORMANCE_REPORT WHERE CampaignName = "<the campaign name>" DURING 20180101,20180630

We've reproduced this with API versions v201710, v201802, and v201806.

In the web interface, we've checked both the old and new versions and seen consistent data between them, but a significant discrepancy in all metrics when compared to the API data.

Please let me know if we're missing something here, or if this is a known issue.

Thanks!

Charlie

Milind Sankeshware (AdWords API Team)

Jul 12, 2018, 2:47:05 PM7/12/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Charlie,

Could you please share the CID for which you were running the report? You could choose 'Reply privately to author' option while responding.

Thanks,
Milind, AdWords API Team.