List All ProductIds in Shopping ProductPartition

Rafael Machado

Mar 13, 2018, 5:14:07 PM3/13/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

Is there a sistematic way to list all ProductIds for a ProductPartition (for them to later have individual CPCs) using the AdWords API?

When we do via the online AdWords interface, the number of individual Produts initially listed is limited to 200, and we have to manually add more every week, as they appear in "All Other Products" list with impressions and clicks. I'd like to know if there's a way to make this productId expansion via the API, listing all the products at once and keeping the list up-to-date when the client uploads new products to his XML.

Thanks in advance,
Rafael

Vincent Racaza (AdWords API Team)

Mar 14, 2018, 12:59:50 AM3/14/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Rafael,

Currently, retrieving the product information like listing all the product IDs from a product partition is currently not supported in the AdWords API. You can check this guide (this section lists all the product dimensions that is currently supported) on what is currently supported for managing shopping campaigns.

You can keep an eye on our blog for any future updates like new releases.

Thanks,
Vincent
AdWords API Team