Smart Campaigns are visible in CAMPAIGN_PERFORMANCE_REPORT but NOT visible in AD_PERFORMANCE_REPORT

Maciej Holderny

Jul 23, 2020, 5:28:08 AM7/23/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

I am using python library (googleads.adwords) to gather reports for our campaigns.
However i am not able to see any metrics for Smart Display campaigns when using:
AD_PERFORMANCE_REPORT
(This issue does not exists in CAMPAIGN_PERFORMANCE_REPORT)
Other Display metrics are fine in both reports

Best Regards
Maciej

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 23, 2020, 3:03:20 PM7/23/20
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Maciej,

Thank you for reaching out! You should be able to use the Ad Performance Report to pull ad data with the fields mentioned in this documentation. If you are using these fields and you are still unable to pull results for your Smart Display Campaigns, please provide your CID along with complete detailed logs of your request and response. You can enable logging by following this guide. When providing logs, please ensure you "Reply privately to author" to ensure your sensitive data is secure.

Regards,
Danica, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q22YScc:ref

Maciej Holderny

Jul 27, 2020, 10:06:52 AM7/27/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Dear Danica,

Thank you for your explnation but i think it did not helped.

I added all the fields to my AD PREFORMANCE REPORT:
'MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAdAccentColor',
'MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAdAllowFlexibleColor',
'MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAdBusinessName',
'MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAdCallToActionText',
'MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAdDescriptions',
'MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAdDynamicSettingsPricePrefix',
'MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAdDynamicSettingsPromoText',
'MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAdFormatSetting',
'MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAdHeadlines',
'MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAdLandscapeLogoImages',
'MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAdLogoImages',
'MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAdLongHeadline',
'MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAdMainColor',
'MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAdMarketingImages',
'MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAdSquareMarketingImages'

Now some rows got additional data in the output but this did NOT changed summary cost:
in report i do not see the same summary cost as in https://ads.google.com/ (smart campaign is not visible in my python report).

Note: i am not able to reply privately to author.

Best Regards
Maciej Holderny

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 27, 2020, 3:46:10 PM7/27/20