Error message while downloading data

Marketing Marketing

Mar 28, 2018, 6:20:45 PM3/28/18
to AdWords API Forum
I am using R to download data from Adwords. I have an API which has been approved for Basic Access.

Below is my Code
client_id <- "XXXXXXXXXXX"
client_secret <- "XXXXXXXXXXXX"

developer_token <- "XXXXXXXXXXXXX"
google_auth <- doAuth()

body <- statement(select=c('Clicks','AveragePosition','Cost','Ctr'),
                  report="ACCOUNT_PERFORMANCE_REPORT",
                  start="2018-01-01",
                  end="2018-03-28")

data <- getData(clientCustomerId='307-087-9687',
                google_auth=google_auth,
                statement=body, #object created with statement()
                transformation = TRUE, #data are transformed from xml text to R dataframe
                changeNames = TRUE)

 Below is my error message:

Milind Sankeshware (AdWords API Team)

Mar 29, 2018, 11:46:16 AM3/29/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

I'm afraid R is not one of the supported languages for AdWords API. However, In AdWords API, the error CUSTOMER_SERVING_TYPE_REPORT_MISMATCH occurs while trying to run the report against a manager account. Reports can be obtained only at the non-manager account level. In your case, you are using manager account id 307-087-9687. You may try to run the report in with non manager account using R. I hope this will help you.

Thanks,
Milind, AdWords API Team.

Marketing Marketing

Apr 3, 2018, 12:56:03 AM4/3/18
to AdWords API Forum
The token I have is approved for this account id 307-087-9687. We do not have any other account and I need to download data for a client.

Marketing Marketing

Apr 3, 2018, 1:20:37 AM4/3/18
to AdWords API Forum
Now I understand what you are trying to explain.

I changed to use id :

data <- getData(clientCustomerId='169-485-1019',
                google_auth=google_auth,
                statement=body, #object created with statement()
                transformation = TRUE, #data are transformed from xml text to R dataframe
                changeNames = TRUE

I am now getting a new error message as shown below:

Error in function (type, msg, asError = TRUE)  :
  SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate

Milind Sankeshware (AdWords API Team)

Apr 3, 2018, 12:16:04 PM4/3/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

The client libraries that are supported by AdWords API are listed here. R is not one of the supported languages for AdWords API. About the error, could you please check R studio support thread, which might be helpful for you.
If you have any specific question about the API services, please let me know.

Marketing Marketing

Apr 4, 2018, 12:25:38 AM4/4/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Milind, thank you so much for your patience and hearing me out. I have been able to solve the problem. I tried a bunch of settings for this.

I am now able to download the data.

Regards
Anu

123

Sep 19, 2018, 7:07:05 AM9/19/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello Anu

Could you please tell me, how you solve the problem

Milind Sankeshware (AdWords API Team)

Sep 19, 2018, 2:46:31 PM9/19/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

Could you please confirm if you are facing an issue related to AdWords API? If yes, please elaborate so that I can assist you further.

Thanks,
Milind, AdWords API Team

Mariana Mireles

May 4, 2020, 4:31:37 PM5/4/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Marketing Marketing.

Could you explain to me How to fix the problem. At this moment, I have the same. :(

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

May 5, 2020, 12:31:18 PM5/5/20
to mariana...@bestbuy.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mariana,

Thanks for reaching out. Can you please elaborate on your concern so that I can further assist you? If you are experiencing issues with the API, can you please provide the complete detailed logs of the request and response along with your CID? Please ensure you "Reply privately to author" when providing this information.

Thanks,
Danica Calusin, Google Ads API

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q1zK6R2:ref