TargetingIdeaService not returning exact number of results

srb

Mar 9, 2018, 4:03:38 PM3/9/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,
I am trying to fetch the search volume data for a set of keywords and I noticed the TargetingIdeaService returning data for only one keyword. I read here that I can request a maximum of 700 keywords per one stats request.

Here's my response logs:
console.log(result); -> { totalNumEntries: 2, entries: [ { data: [Array] } ] }
console.log(result['totalNumEntries']); -> 2
console.log(result['entries'].length); -> 1 .       <<<--- This baffles me, when the total entries is 2 why the length of entries is 1?
console.log(result['entries'][0]['data'].length); -> 3

Appreciate your help!

Vincent Racaza (AdWords API Team)

Mar 11, 2018, 11:59:31 PM3/11/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

Can you provide to me your complete SOAP request and response logs via Reply privately to author option so I can further investigate? If you haven't enabled the SOAP logs yet, then kindly tell me what client library you are using so I can provide to you the guide to enable SOAP logs.

Thanks,
Vincent
AdWords API Team

srb