I got the QuotaCheckError.DEVELOPER_TOKEN_NOT_APPROVED on my test account.

chai.a...@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2018, 7:06:47 AM10/25/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
I made the test manager account(299-688-2927).
And made the test account(883-246-9742) under the test manager account using test manager page UI and made campaign on the test account.

And I made the production account(754-321-7996) to use the developer token.

Last, I logged in with the test manager account(299-688-2927) and got the refresh token by using the PHP client library.
Then I fixed the information on adsapi_php.ini and called the getCampaign.php, but I got the QuotaCheckError.DEVELOPER_TOKEN_NOT_APPROVED error.
( If I call the getCampaign.php  by test manager account(clientCustomerId='299-688-2927'), there's no error but I got the empty result : totalNumEntries = 0. )

Besides, my test accounts campaign has this problem : Your balance is exhausted - Your ads have stopped running because your balance has run out. To resume advertising, add funds to your account via Billing.
I can not be sure that this is the right situation and I do not know what I fix to solve these problem.

I attach my testing log.
Thanks.

error1.PNG
error2.PNG

Milind Sankeshware (AdWords API Team)

Oct 25, 2018, 12:47:12 PM10/25/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

Could you please continue the discussion on this thread to avoid the duplication?

Thanks,
Milind, AdWords API Team