Google Ads API beta { "authorizationError": "DEVELOPER_TOKEN_NOT_WHITELISTED" }

rentca...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2018, 2:48:44 PM6/27/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

When I run Google.Ads.GoogleAds.Examples application I receive the following error:

Failure:

Message: Status(StatusCode=PermissionDenied, Detail="The caller does not have permission")

Failure: { "errors": [ { "errorCode": { "authorizationError": "DEVELOPER_TOKEN_NOT_WHITELISTED" }, "message": "Developer token 'Removed for security' is not whitelisted." } ] }

Request ID: m7mO5pRZncZ6P5SeTLh6ew

Press [Enter] to continue

I have signed up to use Google Ads API Beta:  After I entered my information, the following was displayed on my screen:

Google Ads API Beta:  Sign-up Form

Thank you.  Your request has been accepted and will be processed soon.

How will I know when my request is processed?  Well they whitelist my current developer token?  Will I get a new developer token?

KDJ

Luis Xander Talag (AdWords API Team)

Jun 27, 2018, 11:27:05 PM6/27/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

The whitelisting of your developer token for Google Ads API usually takes up to one to two weeks for approval. You won't receive a new developer token but rather your current developer token will be whitelisted. You will receive an email of approval for you to get notified regarding this. If you haven't received any approval within the time frame, let me know so I could follow up your application.

Thanks and regards,
Luis
AdWords API Team

rentca...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2018, 6:10:36 PM6/28/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Luis,

Thank you for letting me know the time frame for my developer token getting whitelistted.

KDJ

rentcafe dev

Jul 10, 2018, 3:54:07 PM7/10/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Luis,

It's been over two weeks and I still have not gotten approval for my developer token to use Google Ads API.  I would really appreciate it if you could follow up on my application.

Thanks
KDJ

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/2a681773-1fe4-4898-bb8a-72ce569e7053%40googlegroups.com.

Thanet Knack Praneenararat (AdWords API Team)

Jul 11, 2018, 3:21:55 AM7/11/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello KDJ,

Sorry for the delay. I'm chasing this matter for you.
Could you please tell us your client customer ID you've filled in by Replying privately to author?

Best,
Thanet, AdWords API Team