Error when migrating from version 201702 to 201705

lkt...@lockon-vn.com

Jul 6, 2017, 3:12:10 AM7/6/17
to AdWords API Forum
Dear all,
I got this error when migrating from version 201702 to 201705

SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet default threw exception
java.lang.NullPointerException: No group found for service: v201705.LocationCriterionService
at com.google.api.ads.adwords.lib.conf.AdWordsApiConfiguration.getServiceUrlGroup(AdWordsApiConfiguration.java:64)
at com.google.api.ads.adwords.lib.client.AdWordsServiceDescriptor.getEndpointAddress(AdWordsServiceDescriptor.java:83)
at com.google.api.ads.common.lib.factory.helper.BaseAdsServiceClientFactoryHelper.createAdsServiceClient(BaseAdsServiceClientFactoryHelper.java:73)
at com.google.api.ads.common.lib.factory.AdsServiceClientFactory.getServiceClient(AdsServiceClientFactory.java:76)
at com.google.api.ads.common.lib.factory.BaseAdsServiceClientFactory.getServiceClientAsInterface(BaseAdsServiceClientFactory.java:81)
at com.google.api.ads.common.lib.factory.BaseServices.get(BaseServices.java:45)

Can anyone help me solve this problem please.
Thank you very much.
Jeszi.

Peter Oliquino

Jul 6, 2017, 4:56:43 AM7/6/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Jeszi,

In migrating to the latest version, could you confirm if you followed the migration guide and if you double checked if you have imported the appropriate libraries/classes into your code? Additionally, since this appears to be more related to the Java client library rather than the AdWords API itself, you may get in touch with the Java client library owners via this link as they may be able to provide better assistance regarding your issue.

Best regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team

Peter Oliquino

Aug 10, 2017, 6:33:07 AM8/10/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Jeszi,

Just wanted to follow up on your concern. Feel free to write us back if you still require our assistance.