Conversion tracker segmented parental status and ad schedule reports

Christian

Mar 19, 2017, 1:27:18 PM3/19/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

many reports already can be segmented by conversion tracker ID. It would be great if this segmentation is also possible for the parental status performance and campaign ad schedule target reports. We need this information for calculating bid adjustments with regard to conversions from selected conversion trackers.

We would be very happy to see support for this in a future API version.

Best regards,
Christian

Ivan Bautista

Mar 20, 2017, 3:24:53 AM3/20/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Christian,

We'll try to raise this to the team but we can't guarantee if it will be included in future releases or when will it be included. Just follow our blog for any future announcements.

Regards,
Ivan
AdWords API Team

Christian

Mar 20, 2017, 4:29:03 AM3/20/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Ivan,

thanks for forwarding this request.

Best regards,
Christian

GD

Aug 3, 2017, 9:40:54 AM8/3/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi!

Is there any special reason why ConversionTrackerId was omitted? Since segmentation by ConversionTypeName is possible, I presume it is just a matter of adding ConversionTrackerId, as in all other reports (since this means no extra functionality)?

Thanet Knack Praneenararat (AdWords API Team)

Aug 4, 2017, 4:43:18 AM8/4/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hello All,

We're working on this but don't have an ETA yet.
Please keep an eye on our blog for any future announcements.

Best,
Thanet, AdWords API Team