Conversions Tag setup Adwords API

Veronica Mihaela

Mar 13, 2018, 5:58:50 AM3/13/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

How can I set Tag setup when creating Conversion using the API? I create Conversion and fill all data(count, value etc). But for Tag setup I don't set up anything. I creates by default. Is there any way I can choose options as in Adwords? Please see attachment.

Thanks

Untitled.png

Sreelakshmi Sasidharan (AdWords API Team)

Mar 13, 2018, 3:56:28 PM3/13/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Veronica,

Using the API, you can create the conversion trackers and get the tags generated. But, you will not be able to choose the options as in the AdWords UI. The API guide about the conversions might be useful for you. If not already aware, please check this guide to set up the conversion tracking. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,
Sreelakshmi, AdWords API Team