Primary key within Shop Performance Report

Raghu Kashyap

Jun 25, 2016, 11:50:31 AM6/25/16
to AdWords API Forum
We have been using the shop performance report through the API. However, what we see is that there is no composite columns which could be used as  primary key. Any suggestion as to how to leverage a primary key in this report?

Peter Oliquino

Jun 27, 2016, 12:10:14 AM6/27/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

Although there is no available documentation that is specific for shopping performance report, you may, however, use implicit segmentation to get your intended records by adding a filter such as OfferId, if you wish to relate your records at the product level. You may also add fields such as MerchantId, CampaignId, and StoreId to further segment your report.

I hope this helps and please let us know if you still face any issues.

Thanks,
Peter
AdWords API Team

Raghu Kashyap