Filter BID_GOAL_PERFORMANCE_REPORT at campaign level or adgroup level

cvit sandeep

Aug 7, 2017, 1:55:10 AM8/7/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Team,

I want to know campaign level(campaignId) or adgroupL level( adGroupId) filtering option is available in BID_GOAL_PERFORMANCE_REPORT?  This feature is not available in the v201705 report. May i know which version onward  this feature is removed?

Thanks and Regards

Sandeep cv

Peter Oliquino

Aug 7, 2017, 3:01:58 AM8/7/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Sandeep,

As far as I know, the CampaignId and AdGroupId fields were not really available in the Bid Goal Performance Report since the previous versions. You may follow our blog for any announcements regarding the fields' availability.

Best regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team