Attribute Values in Price extension FeedItemService

Anil

Dec 19, 2017, 5:14:12 AM12/19/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

We have Price extensions added for our clients. Fetching Price Extension details through FeedItemService API we can see items with following Attribute Id.

Item 1 : Header (Attribute Id -> 5), Description (Attribute Id -> 6)
Item 2 : Header (Attribute Id -> 11), Description (Attribute Id -> 12)
Item 3 : Header (Attribute Id -> 17), Description (Attribute Id -> 18)

But for another client :
Item 1 : Header (Attribute Id -> 5), Description (Attribute Id -> 6)
Item 2 : Header (Attribute Id -> 10), Description (Attribute Id -> 11)
Item 2 : Header (Attribute Id -> 15), Description (Attribute Id -> 16)

Why the attribute ids are not similar for Item 2 onwards?

Bharani Cherukuri (AdWords API Team)

Dec 19, 2017, 3:19:26 PM12/19/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hello Anil,

Could you enable logging and share the complete SOAP request and response logs, so I can take a look? Please use Reply privately to author option to provide us the details.

Regards,
Bharani, AdWords API Team

Bharani Cherukuri (AdWords API Team)

Dec 20, 2017, 3:24:21 PM12/20/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Anil,

Thank you for sharing the logs. The feedAttributeId represents the id for each attribute in the feed. The Feed Attribute ID is unique only within the scope of the feed. On the other hand, the Feed Mapping ID is globally unique and you will be able to retrieve this through the fieldId. You may refer to this placeholder table for the feed attribute mapping.

Regards,
Bharani Cherukuri
AdWords API Team