How to set up and connect API for Google Customer Match

anja....@resolutionmedia.com

Nov 20, 2017, 1:37:27 PM11/20/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

I'm looking to set up an API for our client account in AdWords and would like to have a detailed step to step guide how to proceed getting this implemented.

Thanks,
Anja

Jude Amagoh

Nov 20, 2017, 2:25:36 PM11/20/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Anja,

I'm from AdWords API Team. To get started with using the AdWords API, you will need to request access for the API by following the steps listed here. Please note that you'll be granted a developer token with test access which can be used to target test accounts. While you wait for your access to get approved, you could start testing the API using your test accounts. To make the first API call, you need to follow this guide. Once you have your developer token approved, you will able to make API calls against the production accounts as well.

Please let me know if you have any difficulties.

Best Regards,
Jude, AdWords API Team